Find Your Personal Style
Before you go shopping again to buy several random semi-interesting items I challenge you to take the time to discover your personal style. Knowing your style will help you save money and build a wardrobe you truly love. And, let me not forget to mention the self-confidence and self-esteem that radiates from someone with authentic style. So, how do you define your personal style? Well, discovering your personal style is much more in depth than completing an online style quiz or answering a few personal style questions. But, this is a great first step that can help you identify what styles you naturally gravitate towards and how you prefer to present yourself to the world around you. This style discover does limit you to only wear a certain style but will help you curate a wardrobe that you love and will work best for your everyday lifestyle.
Define Your Personal Style Exercise
1. What words would you use to describe your style?
2. What do you want your style to communicate about who you are?
3. Who or what inspires your style, and why?
4. What is your favorite store to shop at? Describe the style of clothing in the store.
5. From your current wardrobe what are the first items you gravitate towards when you don’t know what to wear?
6. What items do you repeatedly buy and wear? Maybe even in multiple color options.
7. How does the clothing in your closet fit your current lifestyle?
8. What was your style like 3 years ago? How has it evolved?
9. Picture your daily responsibilities activities. What styles of clothing do you wear majority of the time?
10. Based on your answers to the previous questions it’s time to give your personal style a name.
If you are struggling to create a wardrobe that reflects your lifestyle and who you are. I would be happy to assist you in bringing your style to life. Book your appointment today www.christyleray.com/book-online